Welcome to Hostology and the world of simplified event management! The video below gives you a brief overview of The Platform:
To set up your Venue, please follow the below video:
To get started using Hostology for your Venue follow these simple steps:
1. Firstly, set up your Venue using our easy to follow guidance in 'How do I add my venue(s)?'
N.B. To edit your Venue details, please follow 'How do I edit my venue details?'
2. Add your team members and departments by following this guidance 'How do I add a department?' and 'How do I add a team member?'. N.B. If you would rather set up your accommodation and templates before adding your team members and departments, this step can be left until last.
3. Add your Venues' accommodation, following 'How do I add accommodation?'
4. Upsell your Guest experience by adding optional extras such as champagne and an extra bed in the room by following 'How do I add optional extras to my accommodation?'
5. Make it easy for your Guests to pay by connecting your Stripe account. Do this by following 'How do I connect my Stripe account?'
6. Allow Guests to find local accommodation easily by setting up an Eviivo link or entering in local B&B details, to do this follow 'How do I connect to Eviivo through my account?' and 'How can I add a B&B to my venue?'
7. Now your accommodation is all set up, create your food templates, so you can easily move your delicious menus into any Events and itineraries. To do this, please follow 'How do I create a food and drink template?'
8. Then create your itineraries, please follow 'How do I create an itinerary template'.
9. Finally, add your recommended Suppliers using this guidance 'How do I add recommended suppliers?'
Your Venue is all set up, you are now ready to start adding Events! To set up another Venue please follow the same steps.