Customer details are where you can save the name and address of the lead customer e.g. the postal address for any contract or agreement.
You can then link as many customer email accounts to the event as required. This allows the customers to log in and share the event planning with you.
1. First create and save the event (see "How do I create an event?")
2. To find an event you created earlier go to 'Events':
3. Click on the event if it is visible, or find it using any of the filters shown below:
4. Click on 'Event details':
5. Click on 'Customer details':
6. Click 'Add customer' in the top right:
7. Then fill out the details of the new customer:
8. Then click 'Save & Send invite' to invite the customer to Hostology, or click 'Save' to add their details: