1. Go to your existing 'Events':
2. Click on the event if it is visible, or find it using any of the filters shown below:
3. Click on 'Itinerary':
4. Click 'Choose from a template' to see import options:
- The length of the itinerary must match the proposed length of the event, you can increase/decrease the event period in 'Event details'.
5. Use the search bar or the drop-down menu to select an itinerary template. Then click 'Use this template'. The itinerary template will then be in your event for you and the customer to edit freely:
6. You can then click on the events in the itinerary to make changes to the template to suit your clients.
- It is also possible to make the task invisible to the client by choosing 'Internal' or visible to everyone by choosing 'All'. Additionally, you can change the 'Status' of the template by choosing 'Draft' or 'Confirmed':