In order for your guest to be able to book accommodation, you MUST assign accommodation to an event.
N.B. If you are assigning accommodation please ensure your event is at least 2 days long.
1. Go to 'Events':
2. Select an event to assign accommodation:
3. Click on 'Accommodation' to see the available accommodation:
4. Click on 'Accommodation', to view the accommodation which has not been assigned:
5. Select the rooms to assign to the event by ticking the boxes to the left of the rooms, or ticking 'Select All'. Then click 'Assign rooms' to add them to your event:
6. The rooms you have selected will appear in the 'Assigned to event' area, your customer can then reserve them, or you can remove or edit the room:
The following accommodation tabs relate to:
Assigned To All: These are the rooms that your customer has not booked for themselves or on behalf of someone else and are currently available to guests of the event.
Reserved: This is where you will see rooms that have been reserved.
Cancelled: These are rooms where the guests have cancelled the booking you will have the option to mark these rooms as "Refunded".