1. In 'Events', click the event you want to manage:
2. Now click 'Guest List':
4. Click the three dots next to the event you want to manage, and then 'Edit':
5. You can use the search bar to search for guests and select or deselect them using the tick boxes on the right. Once you have finished click 'Save' to update your list:
6. Alternatively, click on the guest list you want to manage:
7. Click the three dots to the right of the guest you want to 'manage', a drop-down menu will appear and give you the option to:
- Edit - change the guest's name, number, email, allergens, dietary requirements, the guests lists they are invited to and notes.
- Add a party member - add a party member to your guest if there is more than one person in their 'party'.
- Confirm or Decline - confirm or decline on your guest's behalf as to whether they will be attending as a member of that guest list.
- Delete - Delete your guest from that guest list.
N.B. The number of guests shown in the top bar includes any 'offline' guests you have added and therefore does not equal the number of invitations you have sent.