In this section - Allocate a room to yourself and Allocate a room to a Guest (you can pay in full or in part for the Guest or invite them to self-fund):
N.B. In order to allocate a room, you will need to have created a Guest List first. To do this please follow 'How do I create a guest list?'
To allocate a room for yourself you will need to add yourself to a Guest List first.
1. In 'Events', click the event you want to manage:
2. Then go to 'Accommodation':
3. Go to the 'Available' to see available accommodation for Guests. Click on the three dots next to a room and click 'Book a room':
N.B. If you do not see any accommodation, please contact your Venue and ask them to assign accommodation to your Event.
4. Fill out the details of the stay, including the Guests you are reserving it for. If you are sharing the payment, fill in how much they will pay and your price will appear below. Then click 'Book a room' to allocate the room:
N.B. You will still need to manually send invites to your Guests even if you have assigned accommodation to them. To do this please follow 'How do I write and send invitations?'
Alternatively, to allocate a room for yourself - there will be accommodation which has been reserved for the couple.
1. Go to 'Assigned to event' and click on the three dots next to a room and click 'Book room':
2. Select yourself in the Guest Party list, and fill out the details of your stay. The price will appear at the bottom and then click 'Book room':