Welcome to Hostology! Thank you for using our platform for your event management. Before setting up your events, make sure you have read 'Welcome to Hostology - setting up your venue' and have set up your venue in the platform.
If you are using Hostology for the first and are not sure how to explain it to customers please see our article on 'How to introduce customers to Hostology'.
The following video gives you a brief overview of how to set up your events using the Hostology Platform:
Alternatively follow the below steps:
1. Firstly, you need to create your event, for guidance on how to do this please visit 'How do I create an event?'.
N.B. Update event dates by following 'How do I add or delete a day from an event?' and update event details by following 'How do I update event details e.g. upload insurance document, an event photo or update the Status?'
2. Add customer details to your event by following 'How do I add customer details to an event?'
N.B. If you ever need to change a customer's e-mail address please follow 'How do I change a customer's email address?'.
3. Link customer accounts to an event so that they can log in to Hostology by following 'How do I link a customer account to an event, so they can login to Hostology?'
4. Next, you can important itinerary templates to your event so that your guests can see the roadmap of their day, to learn how to do this please visit 'How do I import an itinerary template into my event?'.
5. Assign food and drink to your event by following 'How to assign food and drinks to an event?'.
6. Assign accommodation your event by following 'How do I assign accommodation to an event?'.
8. Now that your event is set up you should be able to see it in your calendar, to learn how to use your calendar please follow 'How do I use my calendars?'
9. You can now also message your customer's as well as assign tasks to them or your team. To learn how to message your customer's please visit 'How do I message my customers?'. To assign tasks to your customers or your team, please following 'How do I assign tasks?'.
10. If you need to upload documents to your event, please follow 'How do I upload documents?'
Your event is now set up. You can now co-ordinate easily with your team and your customer.
11. To delete or archive your event please follow 'How do I delete or archive an event?'.