Before you add Guests, please create a 'Guest List' following the 'How do I create a guest list?' guidance.
1. To add a Guest to your Event please use the left-hand navigation bar to click 'Guest List'.
2. Click 'Guest Lists', click the Guest List you want to add the Guest into and click '+ Add Guest'.
4.Fill in the required information for the Guest, including which Guest List(s) you want to assign them to:
N.B. To add Guests to the Guest list the only data requirements that are needed are: 'First Name' & 'Surname'. If a contact does not have an email address attached to their record they are tagged as 'offline'.
5. Click 'Save and add Party Member' to add your Guest and add your Guest to the selected Guest List(s).
If your Guest is a Party Member of another Guest please follow this process:
1. In 'Events', click the Event you want to manage:
2. Now click 'Guest List':
3. Under 'Guest Lists', click on the Guest List your Guest is in:
4. Click the three dots to the right of your Guest's name and select 'Add Party Member':
5. Fill in the details of the Party Member and click 'save' to add the Guest or 'Save & Add Party Member' to link the Party Member to a Guest:
N.B. To add Guests to the Guest List the only data requirements that are needed are: 'First Name' & 'Surname'. If a contact does not have an email address attached to their record they are tagged as 'offline'.
6. The Party Member should appear under the Guest whose party they are in:
N.B. If you do not know your Guest's email address you can still save the Guest and add their email address later by following "How do I add a guest's email address?"