Welcome to Hostology - we hope that you love using our platform to organise your event.
The below video shows you a brief overview of the Hostology Platform for event hosts:
To get started managing your event:
Co-ordinating with your venue
1. To learn how to contact your venue via the platform, please follow 'How do I message my venue?'.
2. To view, download and add notes to your itinerary please follow the guidance in 'How do I view my itinerary?'.
3. To view the documents that your venue has uploaded for you, please follow 'How do I view my documents?'
4. To view and manage your tasks that you or your venue have assigned to you, please follow 'How do I view and manage my tasks?'
Guest List (Creating and Inviting Guests)
1. First create a Guest List, this will allow you to add guests to your event. You can create multiple guest lists for various parts of your event if you are inviting different people to each. To learn how to create a guest list, please follow 'How do I create a guest list?'
2. Once you have created a guest list you can start adding your guests, to do this please follow 'How do I add a guest?'
4. To learn how to write and send invitations to your guests, please visit 'How do I write and send invitations?'
1. To view and manage your accommodation for both your self and your guests, please follow 'How do I allocate accommodation at the venue to myself and my guests?'.
1. If you have a gift list for your event, you can learn more about adding it here: How do I add my wedding gift list?. Hostology partners with The Wedding Present Company, Prezola and The Wedding Gift Shop to provide you with the best options for making a gift list - if you use these companies via the Hostology Platform you will also receive a free gift!
1. To add a supplier to your event, please follow 'How do I add a supplier to my event?'.