Before your customerss can add a guest you will need to set up their itinerary, to do this please follow 'How do I import an itinerary template into my event?'
In order for your customers to be able to add a guest list, it is necessary for you to have a menu/food item added to the itinerary line.
If you know what menu/food items the customers have chosen for the itinerary line then please follow 'How do I assign food and drink to an event?'.
However, if your customers are trying to make a guest list on an itinerary event that does not yet have a menu/food assigned you will need to create a 'placeholder menu' and add this to the itinerary event:
1. Go to 'Venues' and click on the venue you want to create a 'Placeholder Menu' for:
2. Click 'Food & Drink' to see existing templates or create a new template:
3. To create a new menu template click the 'Add new' icon in the top right corner:
4. To create the new menu fill in the name, price p/p and the minimum number of people. Click 'Add menu'. For a Placeholder menu please give it a price of £0 and a 'dummy' name:
5. You can then add this menu into the itinerary event you want your customers to create a guestlist for. To do this follow 'How do I assign food and drink to an event?'. Selecting the Placeholder menu you have just created.
N.B. Your customers can learn how to create a guest list here.