You can add notes in your 'Notes' section such as meeting notes, ideas, updates etc. to help keep a record of your communications with your customer and the planning so far. Currently, only you can see these notes, they are not visible to your customers.
1. When you have selected your relevant event, click the 'Notes' section from the panel on the left-hand side. Click '+ Add note'.
2. A panel will open up on the right-hand side, begin typing your note in this section and click 'Add'
3. Your note will be added to the notes section:
4. To edit or delete your note click the kebab icon (three dots) on the top right-hand side of your note.
You can choose to edit or delete your note.
After brilliant feedback from The Collective we are working on adding 2 options to this section:
1. Share this note with your customer.
2. Add this note to the event plan.
These notes WILL show at the top of your event plan PDF download. However, they are not visible to your customer and WILL NOT show up on your customer's event plan PDF download. They are a helpful place to put snippets of information that can help your event manager on the event day. To share these with your guests, we suggest e-mailing or printing your PDF for them.