To ensure that you get the most out of Hostology we have created the following video and checklist. The video provides a brief overview of the Platform. The easiest and most efficient way to set up your Venue and Events is to follow the steps below the video.
Firstly, set up your Venue
1. Firstly, set up your Venue using our easy to follow guidance in 'How do I add my venue(s)?'
N.B. To edit your Venue details, please follow 'How do I edit my venue details?'
N.B. If you would rather set up your accommodation and templates before adding your team members and departments, this step can be left until last.
3. Add your Venues' accommodation, following 'How do I add accommodation?'
4. Up-sell your Guest experience by adding optional extras such as champagne and an extra bed in the room by following 'How do I add optional extras to my accommodation?'
5. Make it easy for your Guests to pay by connecting your Stripe account. Do this by following 'How do I connect my Stripe account?'
6. Allow Guests to find local accommodation easily by setting up an Eviivo link or entering in local B&B details, to do this follow 'How do I connect to Eviivo through my account?' and 'How can I add a B&B to my venue?'
7. Now your accommodation is all set up, create your food templates, so you can easily move your delicious menus into any Events and itineraries. To do this, please follow 'How do I create a food and drink template?'
8. Then create your itineraries, please follow 'How do I create an itinerary template'.
9. Finally, add your recommended Suppliers using this guidance 'How do I add recommended suppliers?'
Your Venue is all set up, you are now ready to start adding Events: